Push to Talk Mobile Handsets - PTT, Voice, Brodband Internet, SMS
Push to Talk handsets support PTT, full-duplex voice, and broadband data at up to 1.2 Mbps. The rugged PTT terminals can be used as multifunction devices - for Push to Talk group services, full-duplex voice, and broadband data with full mobility.
The handsets are ideal for various public safety applications where mobile workers or officers require trunk services like TETRA, in addition to full duplex voice calling and broadband data and Internet access, all in one device.
- USB port for up to 1.2 Mbps broadband access
- Push To Talk (PTT) for trunk services
- Speakerphone, call memory, SMS sending/receiving
- Color backlit LCD screen
- Built-in battery (48h standby time)
- Fully mobile with seamless handoff